Experience Superior Light Performance in Fireworks Diamonds when a laser light pointed at it. This exhibits the ultimate levels of Scintillation & Light return to the human eye creating a Magical Phenomenon!
Cut from the finest & purest natural rough
Cut from a random assortment of rough
The consistent proportions of the depth & table percentages range along with consistent crown and pavilion angles range of every Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® allows its circumference on average to be LARGER compared to other diamonds of the exact carat weight. Two diamonds may have the same carat weight, however All Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® on average will have a larger appearance.
Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® exhibit top tier levels of Light Refraction especially from the top of the diamond. By using AGS’s Aset or Sarine Technology; Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® consistently score on the top tier making them one of the Brightest diamonds in the industry!
Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® are the result of superior polish, symmetry, cut grade, & light performance. All Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® are rigorously screened out from heavy or dark imperfections & strong color hues. This stringent Quality Control process empowers Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® to appear 1 to 3 color grades whiter than its actual color grade. Fireworks Diamonds - Diamonds on Fire® also eliminates light leakage to the highest levels resulting in maximum white light brilliance & dispersion of the spectral colors of the rainbow.
The precise patterning of facet arrangements in every Fireworks Round consistently displays a fine imagery of 8 Hearts and 8 Arrows. Using Ags’ Aset or Sarine’s Technology, Fireworks Rounds consistently delivers a Hearts & Arrow pattern which is visual evidence of high precision and master craftsmanship.
1.00 carat = ~6.5mm diameter
1.00 carat = ~6.35mm diameter
1.50 carat ~
- Consistent Ideal Ratio
- Minimal to No Bow-tie/Superior Appearance
- Noticeably Larger/Brighter/Whiter!
- Exceptional Light Performance & Fire / Proven Brightest!
- Cut from fine transparent natural rough
- Strict QC after cutting
- Perfect Polish & Perfect Symmetry ALWAYS!
- Cut for everlasting beauty
1.50 carat ~
- Distorted Ratio
- Medium to large noticeable bow tie (dark fields) / inferior appearance
- Noticeably smaller & darker
- No Light Performance measure
- Cut from random assortment of rough /cut for weight retention
- No standards of QC (i.e. loosely graded)
- Performance compromised/ Heavy light leakage